Dog owners and caretakers who allow their dog to bite an innocent victim must pay for the harm the victim suffers. You may deserve compensation for your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and all other bite-related damages. A West Palm Beach personal injury lawyer from Ged Lawyers will evaluate the cost of your dog bite and fight for a complete financial recovery.
Ged Lawyers proudly serves clients in West Palm Beach, providing in-person representation that allows you to focus on your health. A dog bite lawyer serving West Palm Beach from our firm will handle every step of your personal injury claim or lawsuit, demanding that you receive the money you deserve. Call Ged Lawyers today for your free, initial consultation.
A West Palm Beach Dog Bite Attorney From Ged Lawyers Will Put Your Case First
The attorneys at Ged Lawyers will invest their time and energy into your case. We know that fair compensation is the surest way for you to put your life back together, and we will fight hard to ensure you get that recovery.
Clients choose their personal injury attorneys in West Palm Beach from Ged Lawyers because:
- We have a history of winning: Law firms must stand on their record of results. It is no question, then, why victims of aggressive dogs choose Ged Lawyers to lead their cases. Our firm has secured many large settlements and verdicts for our clients, including many seven-figure recoveries.
- Your satisfaction is our mission: We aim for our clients to be wholly satisfied with their attorney’s efforts. Expect to hear regularly from your dog bite lawyer, to have the support of our entire staff, and to have your bite injury lawyer’s phone number. We know what clients need, and we will deliver the client-focused legal service you deserve. Read what some of our past clients have said.
- We are always ready for trial: Your attorney will fight for a fair settlement, but we will also lay the groundwork for trial. If we do not secure the settlement offer you deserve, your lawyer will fight for your financial compensation at trial.
- We take the extra steps to prepare for your case: Our firm takes the extra steps to prepare clients for their cases. We even have a mock courtroom to ensure that our attorneys, witnesses, and clients are prepared for trial.
When you hire a West Palm Beach dog bite attorney from Ged Lawyers, you can focus on treating your wounds. Put your life back together while we handle every step of your insurance claim or lawsuit. Call Ged Lawyers today for your free consultation.
We Will Seek a Financial Recovery for All of Your Bite-Related Damages
Our goal is for a dog owner or other liable party to cover all of your bite-related damages, including both economic and non-economic harm. The cost of your dog attack may include:
Scarring and Disfigurement
Dog bites can cause scarring, including on the face and other sensitive areas of your body. If you require treatment for scarring and disfigurement, we will include the cost of surgery and other treatments in your case.
Pain and Suffering
Recoverable forms of pain and suffering from a dog bite may include:
- The terror of being unexpectedly bitten
- Physical pain
- Emotional anguish
- Psychological distress
- Anxiety (including acute fear of dogs)
- Lost quality of life
- Permanent disability
If you need exposure therapy, medications, counseling, or any other treatment for your pain and suffering, we will seek total financial coverage of the treatment.
Dog bites pose a high risk of infection, such as Capnocytophaga, and often require emergency medical care. Medical bills related to your dog bite may stem from:
- Ambulance transport (which is necessary in the case of serious dog bites)
- Emergency department care
- Wound care
- Administration of antibiotics
- Surgery (including cosmetic surgery)
- Follow-up doctor’s visits
Our team will work with your doctors to monitor your care, track your recovery, and calculate the cost of all bite-related medical care.
Lost Income and Other Professional Harm
If you miss any work because of your dog bite, we will calculate the cost of:
- Missed progress towards performance bonuses
- Lost opportunities to earn promotions
- Lost income (including the loss of your usual wages or salary)
- Lost benefits
- Diminished earning power
- Lost joy and fulfillment you get from working
Not earning your normal living can also impose great psychological stress, and we will account for the mental aspects of professional disruptions.
Our attorneys have calculated the cost of dog bites many times before. We will fight for a fair settlement or judgment covering the entire economic and non-economic cost of your dog bite.
We Will Manage Every Aspect of Your Dog Bite Accident Case in West Palm Beach
Ged Lawyers will allow you to heal your wounds and move forward from the emotional trauma of a dog bite. You won’t have to worry about your case, as we will oversee every detail of your bite claim or lawsuit.
Your dog bite attorney from Ged Lawyers will:
- Establish which party or parties are responsible for your bite
- Gather evidence of liable parties’ negligence (such as witness accounts of how the bite occurred)
- Document your bite-related damages (with medical bills, photographs of injuries, diagnoses of bite-related injuries, and proof of your damages)
- Negotiate a fair settlement with liable parties
- Take your case to court if necessary
When you hire Ged Lawyers, your financial recovery is our responsibility. Our full-service representation will afford you the time necessary to focus on your health and psychological recovery.
Call Ged Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation About Hiring a West Palm Beach Dog Bite Lawyer
Per Florida Statutes § 95.11, you generally have two years to file a lawsuit, so do not wait any longer to contact our firm for help. We are available around the clock, ready to speak with you. There are no costs or obligations when you speak with our team.
Call Ged Lawyers today for your free, no-obligation consultation. Let our legal team fight for the justice you deserve.