Brain injuries can’t be taken lightly, which is why many injury victims are left dealing with costly medical expenses and physical pain and suffering. Though our law firm can’t expedite your recovery, we can make it easier for you to focus on healing. You can leave your case to our West Palm Beach brain injury lawyer, which gives you time to rest and follow your treatment plan.
You don’t need to navigate the legal process alone. Instead of dealing with insurance adjusters and lawsuit paperwork, you can bring your case to our West Palm Beach personal injury lawyer. We’ll investigate your case, explain your legal options, and document all your recoverable damages. Reach out to us today to start your case.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Take Over All the Legal Details of Your West Palm Beach Brain Injury Case
At Ged Lawyers, we aim to make the personal injury claims process as stress-free as possible for you. We do this by walking you through the legal process and ensuring you’re aware of each step in your case.
Some of the services we provide to brain injury victims include:
- Communicating with the insurance companies for you
- Collecting evidence of your accident, such as witness statements, the police report, and footage of the accident scene
- Filling out any paperwork your case requires
- Informing you about the laws that apply to your case
- Explaining the types of damages you can recover
- Advocating for your fair financial recovery, even if that means taking your case to court
- Answering any questions you have
- Responding to your calls and emails promptly
When you let our lawyers manage your legal claim, you won’t have to deal with the hassle of navigating the legal process.
Damages Brain Injury Victims in West Palm Beach Can Recover
The amount of compensation you can recover ultimately depends on the details of your case. Our personal injury attorneys will assess your case and explain which losses you can pursue compensation for. Most accident victims can recover:
- Medical care expenses, such as the costs of prescription medications, surgery, medical imaging, medical equipment, physical therapy, and doctor’s visits
- Property damage, especially if you sustained your brain injury in a motor vehicle accident
- Pain and suffering for your physical pain caused by the accident
- Mental anguish if the accident caused anxiety or depression
- Lost income if you had to take time off work to recover
- Reduced earning capacity if your brain injury prevents you from returning to the same job you had before the accident
Our team will assess your head injury case and explain which damages you’re entitled to.
Wrongful Death Damages in a Fatal Brain Injury Case
The team at Ged Lawyers is passionate about pursuing justice for those who lost a loved one to a fatal accident. Our wrongful death lawyers will seek compensation for losses that include:
- Loss of your loved one’s support and services
- Funeral and burial costs
- Your loved one’s accident-related medical bills
- Mental anguish surviving family members suffer
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of the income your loved one could have earned
Only the decedent’s personal representative can file a wrongful death case in West Palm Beach, per Florida Statutes § 768.20. If you are not sure who qualifies to act as the personal representative in your case, our firm will identify this party for you.
You Do Not Pay Our Team Anything Upfront When We Accept Your Brain Injury Case
If you decide to work with our firm, you won’t need to worry about the cost of hiring a lawyer. We operate on a contingency-fee basis, which means you do not owe us anything to manage your case. We take on all the fees of fighting your personal injury or wrongful death claim.
Once your case is won or settled, we take an agreed-upon percentage of your compensation as payment for our legal representation. This benefits you, as it prevents you from spending any additional money in the aftermath of your brain injury accident.
You can also contact us for a free initial consultation. We offer legal advice and answer any questions you have for free.
You Must File Your West Palm Beach Brain Injury Lawsuit Right Away
You have a limited amount of time to file your personal injury lawsuit according to the statute of limitations. As outlined in Florida Statutes § 95.11, you generally only have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit.
Similarly, you’ll typically have two years to submit a wrongful death lawsuit. If you bring your case to our firm right away, we can ensure you know about the filing deadlines that apply to your case. If you miss the statute of limitations, you may not have any way to seek compensation and hold the liable party financially accountable.
Types of Brain Injury Cases You Can Seek Compensation for in West Palm Beach
Brain injuries can occur in a variety of accident types. If you were injured by another party in one of the following types of personal injury accidents, you may be entitled to fair compensation:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Construction accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Bus accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
Your brain injury attorney can review the details of your case to determine how another party’s negligence led to your accident. Then, our firm will start the financial recovery process and hold them accountable.
Contact Ged Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation About Your Brain Injury Case
Victims hurt by another party’s negligence deserve justice. Our team is committed to pursuing a fair settlement on your behalf. At Ged Lawyers, we are ready to advocate for your financial recovery.
Remember, you have a limited time to file your case. Don’t wait to get started. Reach out to us as soon as possible to get started with your case during a no-obligation consultation.