After suffering severe injuries in an 18-wheeler truck accident, the last thing you want to handle is a complex injury case. Here’s some good news, however: you don’t have to. Ged Lawyers offers comprehensive legal support without charging any upfront fees or costs. Under the contingency-fee arrangement we offer, our Deerfield Beach truck accident lawyers can break ground on your case without asking for a dime out of pocket.
Get started with a free, no-obligation case review at your earliest convenience. We intend to recover the compensation you need to regain control of your life. Call now to get started.
You Want an Experienced Law Firm to Lead Your Truck Accident Case
18-wheeler accident cases are not for inexperienced lawyers or resource-strapped law firms. These cases present many challenges, including:
- Dealing with trucking companies: Trucking companies fight accident claims with every tool in their arsenals. These companies may withhold important evidence, deploy lawyers to fight your case, and make the process as difficult as possible. Our firm will face these challenges, so you don’t have to.
- Identifying the cause of the truck accident: Trucking accidents are complex matters, and sometimes, multiple parties could be involved. Using your case’s evidence, our team can get to the bottom of what happened and hold the liable party accountable.
- Understanding what constitutes a fair settlement: There is no room for error when valuing the cost of your accident-related damages. Our firm will take all necessary measures to value your damages accurately. This way, we will be certain that we’re fighting for enough money to cover the full cost of your accident.
When you hire a Deerfield Beach personal injury attorney from Ged Lawyers, we make your case our responsibility. With our advocacy, you can focus on your physical recovery while we fight for your financial recovery.
Why Hire Ged Lawyers to Lead Your Truck Accident Case in Deerfield Beach?
There are dozens and dozens of law firms serving South Florida. Yet, none are quite like Ged Lawyers because:
- We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service, which means treating you like a member of our family.
- We will pair you with a truck accident lawyer who is qualified and prepared to lead your case.
- Our firm has a long history representing truck accident victims, so we understand what it takes to win cases like yours.
Do not wait to speak with us about hiring a Deerfield Beach 18-wheeler truck accident lawyer. Call Ged Lawyers today and start your free consultation.
We Handle Everything Your Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Case Entails
Our firm is a full-service operation that takes the entire legal process off your hands. Rest and receive all necessary treatment while our team:
- Secures all accident-related evidence, including witness accounts, black box data from the truck, video footage of the truck collision, and any other evidence that benefits your case
- Calculates the cost of all your accident-related damages
- Obtains documentation of each of your damages, including medical records, vehicle repair invoices, and proof of lost income
- Negotiates a fair settlement with insurance companies or other liable parties
- Files a lawsuit and proceeds to court
We will provide case updates, reliable advice, and ceaseless support throughout the duration of your case. Lean on Ged Lawyers for legal support.
We Will Demand Compensation for All of Your Accident-Related Damages
Because trucks far outweigh most other vehicles, truck accidents can cause severe physical and psychological harm. We will demand that the liable parties—such as a trucking company—pay the compensation you deserve.
Your recoverable damages may include:
Suffering trauma in a truck accident requires extensive medical care. But you shouldn’t have to pay for it; the other party should. Our team can seek financial recovery for:
- Emergency medical services
- Medical imaging scans (including but not limited to x-rays and MRIs)
- Other medical services
Our Deerfield Beach truck accident attorneys will consult your doctors and our own medical professionals when valuing your medical costs.
Vehicle Repairs and Other Property Damage Costs
Whether your vehicle needs repair or replacement, we will demand that the liable parties cover the expense. We can also include the cost of relying on temporary transportation arrangements while your car is getting repaired.
We will value the cost of accident-related professional harm, which may include:
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Missed chances for performance bonuses and promotions
- Loss of professional status
- Loss of employee benefits
Our team aims to ensure that you don’t suffer financially because of any time you missed from work.
Pain and Suffering and Other Non-Economic Damages
Suffering injuries in a truck accident can generate more than financial losses; it can also create intangible (yet still compensable) hardships, such as:
- Physical pain, which includes both immediate and chronic pain
- Psychological distress, which can include anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Emotional distress
- Disability, whether cognitive or physical
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Lost quality of life
Under the state’s statute of limitations, we have just two years to file your personal injury lawsuit. To preserve your right to fair compensation, we encourage you to connect with our legal team today.
Wrongful Death-Related Expenses
If you lost a loved one because of a truck accident, Ged Lawyers is here to serve you. A Deerfield Beach wrongful death lawyer from our firm will seek justice for your tragic loss. Compensable losses with the help of our law firm can include funeral costs, burial fees, and the decedent’s pain and suffering.
Call Ged Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
We strive to do right by our clients—and that goes for you, as well. Allow a Deerfield Beach 18-wheeler truck accident lawyer from our team to represent you. Our goal is to secure full financial recovery, and we do everything in our power to compel damages from the responsible party.
Call Ged Lawyers today for your free, no-obligation consultation.