When you have suffered debilitating injuries in a commercial truck wreck, you can demand justice if someone else is liable. Through a personal injury claim or lawsuit, you could recover compensation for your past, present, and future injury-related losses.
A Rehoboth 18-wheeler truck accident lawyer at GED Lawyers can seek maximum compensation for your medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering. We do everything possible to make sure the at-fault party pays for your losses. With our firm advocating for your rights, you can focus on healing while we focus on your case’s outcome.
Why Hire Our 18-Wheeler Truck Accident Attorneys?
Hiring an 18-wheeler truck accident attorney comes with many benefits. While you struggle to heal from your injuries, our team can work tirelessly to build a compelling case against the liable party.
We are prepared to conduct an in-depth investigation to gather valuable supporting evidence. For instance, our team will obtain the tractor-trailer’s black box data to determine how fast the truck traveled and whether there were any mechanical failures.
You can also rely on us to negotiate with the insurance company and present a compelling case. There’s a reason why injured claimants come to GED Lawyers again and again with their cases. That’s because they know we do everything possible to secure damages.
Our Previous Clients Appreciate the Work We Do for Them
If you’re looking for an 18-wheeler truck accident attorney you can count on, GED Lawyers is the way to go. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Former clients have shared these things about partnering with us:
- “What an amazing group of people! They treat everyone with respect and kindness. It truly is like a family at GED Lawyers. Everyone in the firm is so talented at their jobs. They are passionate at what they do and they get results!” – Richard Wainwright
- “I have been working with Ged Lawyers for 10 years and they have never disappointed me. They are professional, organized, friendly and appreciative of my business. I highly recommend their services. You will be glad that you did.”- Bruce Horchak
- “I was very happy with the outcome of my case. Thank you to Ged Lawyers for that, but working with Maria Colon was the best part. Every question I had was answered immediately. She walked me through the whole process with extreme knowledge. Thank you so much.”- Deborah Kazan
What does It Cost to Hire an 18-Wheeler Accident Lawyer in Rehoboth?
Are you worried about affording an 18-wheeler truck accident attorney in Rehoboth? That doesn’t need to be a concern. We work with our truck accident clients on a contingency-fee basis.
This means you are only required to pay our attorney’s fees if we win your case. Even then, payment comes from the settlement we secure for you and your loved ones. If we do not recover compensation for your damages, we do not charge anything for our legal services. This way, you don’t take any financial risk in partnering with us.
You Have a Limited Time to File a Truck Accident Lawsuit
Like all states, Massachusetts has a statute of limitations for personal injury lawsuits. Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 260 § 2A notes that you generally have three years to file. Under the law, you are prohibited from filing a lawsuit once that three-year deadline has passed.
This is a hard deadline with very few exceptions. If you have any questions about your lawsuit’s filing period, we encourage you to contact our team.
For a free legal consultation with a 18-wheeler truck accidents lawyer serving Rehoboth, call (561) 995-1966
Compensable Losses in Your Rehoboth 18-Wheeler Accident Case
After being involved in a truck accident, you have the right to seek compensation. This not only includes financial losses, but damages that pertain to your physical and emotional hardships.
For example, if you struggle with insomnia, flashbacks, or nightmares from the trauma of the collision, those challenges can be included in your case. Other types of compensatory damages include:
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of employee benefits
- Past, present, and future medical expenses
- Diminished value of your vehicle
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Vehicle replacement or repair costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
Rehoboth 18-Wheeler Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (561) 995-1966
We Learn the Cause of Your 18-Wheeler Accident in Rehoboth
To determine liability for your commercial truck wreck, we first need to examine how your accident happened. There are many ways 18-wheeler crashes can occur, some of which include:
- Drowsy driving
- Driving under the influence of drugs
- Driving under the influence of alcohol
- Truck defects and mechanical failures
- Failure to make necessary repairs
- Dangerous road conditions
- Failure to use a turn signal
- Failure to yield to the right of way or stop
Using the accident report, trucker’s logbook, and black box data, we can assert the cause of your accident to the liable insurer.
Click to contact our Massachusetts 18-Wheeler Truck Accident Lawyers today
Who Is Liable for Your Damages After a Truck Accident in Rehoboth?
We must establish liability for your 18-wheeler truck accident claim in Rehoboth to be successful. Multiple parties can share culpability depending on how the accident occurred.
For instance, if a drowsy truck driver caused your accident, your attorney would investigate the trucking company and the truck driver. If we discover the trucking company pushed drivers to exceed the Hours of Service Regulations, we can pursue both for damages.
Other responsible parties in your case may include:
- Safety inspectors
- Maintenance technicians
- Cargo loaders
- The owner of the truck
- Truck parts designers and manufacturers
- Truck parts distributors and suppliers
- 18-wheeler dealerships
- Government agencies and municipalities
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Our 18-Wheeler Accident Team in Rehoboth for Help Today
The aftershock of a commercial truck accident could turn your life upside down. You can pursue the compensation you need when you connect with a Rehoboth 18-wheeler accident lawyer at GED Lawyers. Today, we can discuss your financial recovery options for free. Call now to get started.
Call or text (561) 995-1966 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form