As experienced Boca Raton car accident attorneys, we hold those at-fault accountable when rollover accidents leave you suffering serious personal injuries.
Rollover accidents are one of the most dangerous types of crashes that can happen on roads throughout Florida. Often involving trucks and larger vehicles, they can cause serious and potentially life-threatening injuries for other drivers on the road and increase the odds of multiple vehicle pile-ups. At Ged Lawyers, LLP, our experienced Boca Raton car accident attorneys investigate the underlying causes of rollover crashes so that you can get the compensation you need to recover in a claim.
Common Factors in Rollover Accidents
According to statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), rollover accidents are one of the least common but most potentially deadly types of car accidents. While representing less than 5% of all crashes and collisions that occur in the U.S., they are responsible for nearly 40% of all fatal injuries, claiming the lives of close to 8,000 people each year.
At Ged Lawyers, LLP., we provide the aggressive legal representation victims and their families need in these situations. As experienced Boca Raton attorneys, we can conduct a thorough investigation into your case to determine how a rollover crash happened and who is ultimately to blame. Common factors that make these types of car accidents more likely to occur:
- Taller vehicles, such as SUVs, Jeeps, and trucks, which are more likely to become unbalanced;
- Tractor-trailers and pick-up trucks carrying uneven or unsecured loads, which can shift during their journey;
- Wet, rainy conditions that result in skidding, making rollovers more likely to happen;
- Reckless behaviors on the part of other drivers, such as speeding and going too fast for conditions.
Filing a Claim for a Rollover Accident
When a rollover accident happens, it is important to get our Boca Raton car accident attorneys on your side as soon as possible. Injuries you suffer can result in mountains of medical expenses while leaving you unable to work or engage in your usual hobbies and activities, both now and for years to come.
At Ged Lawyers, LLP., we are dedicated to helping you get the maximum amount of compensation to which you are entitled. Those who may be held accountable through either an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit include:
- Automobile drivers: The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) reports that speeding, driving too fast for conditions, and improper passing are all common factors in crashes and can result in rollover accidents.
- Truck drivers and trucking companies: Both truck drivers and the companies they work for can be held responsible when reckless driving, over-scheduling, or improper loading practices result in rollover crashes.
- Car manufacturers: Poor design and automotive defects can make rollover accidents more likely to happen.
Get Our Boca Raton Car Accident Attorneys on Your Side
At Ged Lawyers, LLP., we provide the aggressive legal representation you need in seeking compensation for rollover accidents. To get our team on your side, contact our Boca Raton car accident attorneys and request a consultation today.