You can get propane at most convenience stores. Yet, it causes hundreds of injuries and fatalities each year. You can do everything possible to operate propane with care, but what happens when you get seriously hurt?
If you suffered a propane tank explosion, you have legal options. You could file a claim with the tank’s manufacturer or another liable party, depending on your situation. A Panama City propane tank explosion lawyer can seek financial recovery for your losses. Now, you deserve to focus on your recovery period. GED Lawyers can handle everything else.
We Minimize Your Financial Risk When Partnering With Us
Our lawyers help propane tank explosion claimants on a contingency-fee basis. For us, this means:
- We request nothing upfront for our help.
- We don’t charge retainers or hourly rates.
- We can start building your case regardless of your financial standing.
For you, this means:
- You don’t have to pay out of pocket to retain legal help.
- You can secure legal help at your earliest convenience.
- You pay nothing if your case doesn’t succeed.
A portion of your settlement pays for our time and efforts. You can learn more about this arrangement today. Our personal injury lawyers are more than happy to answer your questions.
Why Partner With an Injury Lawyer From Our Firm?
There are many reasons to consider partnering with a personal injury lawyer after a propane tank explosion in Panama City. Some of these reasons include:
- We offer free case reviews where we can discuss your case.
- We have a track record of securing multi-million-dollar outcomes for our clients.
- We can start working on your case today.
You deserve to focus on your health and well-being in the aftermath of a serious accident. Our lawyers in Panama City want to do everything possible to secure what you need. We are your legal support system during this challenging time.
You Want Compensation for Your Losses? We Can Seek It
Your lawyer can seek compensation for each of your losses, including your economic and non-economic damages. Examples include:
A propane tank explosion can cause serious injuries, from burns to dismemberment. You may need medical care for the foreseeable future, and the liable party should pay for those expenses. Compensable healthcare expenses may comprise:
- Skin grafts
- Assistive devices
We want you to get medical care without worrying about your finances.
Lost Wages and Other Job-Related Benefits
Suffering harm in a propane explosion can prevent you from working full-time––or even at all. Financial recovery can account for your lost tips, bonuses, and other sources of income. You could also receive compensation for the harm to your earning power, if your injuries affect your abilities.
Property Damage Costs
The propane explosion could have damaged your personal property, such as a grill, patio furniture, and other belongings. Your settlement could pay for the cost of replacing or repairing certain items.
Your injury-related losses go beyond your financial hardships. They also apply to your physical pain and emotional suffering. Non-economic damages don’t come with inherent financial values, but they’re still compensable. Examples include:
- Pain and suffering
- Disfigurement, disability, and scarring
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Emotional trauma
- Mental health complications
Wrongful Death-Related Expenses
Losing a loved one in a propane explosion is unfathomable. Our lawyers can only imagine what you’re going through, and we extend our deepest sympathies during this challenging time. While you spend time with your family, we can seek:
- Funeral and burial costs
- End-of-life healthcare costs, such as hospice
- Your loved one’s lost income
- Loss of consortium
- Other expenses related to the decedent’s passing
We Have a Track Record of Successful Outcomes for Injured People
Our team offers comprehensive legal support in the aftermath of propane tank explosions in Panama City. We’ve managed many cases similar to yours, and our team understands how to hold negligent parties accountable. In one case we managed, our client came to us after suffering serious injuries in a gas explosion.
After investigating their case, identifying the negligent party, and calculating their losses, we secured $6.5 million. This accounted for our client’s past, present, and future injury-related losses. We hope to get a similar outcome to your case.
What Do Previous Claimants Share About Working With Our Injury Lawyers?
When asked about our quality of service, previous clients have shared:
- “GED Lawyers has made it very easy for us to work with them. We have a main contact who we can always speak to when we have questions. They have been very successful in recovery for our company and do all the work behind the scenes.” ––Robbin
- “What an amazing group of people! They treat everyone with respect and kindness. It truly is like a family at GED Lawyers. Everyone in the firm is so talented at their jobs. They are passionate at what they do, and they get results!” ––Richard
- “They handled my case very elegantly and professionally. I would gladly hire them again if again needed. Now my case is happily closed. Very impressed.” ––Robin N.
We hope that you’ll feel similarly at the conclusion of your injury claim.
Our Lawyers in Panama City Advocate for People Suffering From These Injuries
Propane tank explosions can lead to catastrophic and debilitating injuries. No matter how serious your injuries are, we can advocate for you. We help people suffering from:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Sprains and strains
- Limb loss
- Mental health complications, such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
We want to secure damages that account for the full scope of your necessary medical care. Our lawyers in Panama City lend a helping hand, even if you don’t see your particular injury listed here.
Begin Your Free Case Review With GED Lawyers
Do you want to learn your options in the aftermath of a propane tank explosion? You don’t have to look far for legal help. Our team serving Panama City stands ready to listen to your story and pursue the damages you need. To connect with our team and begin your free case review, call GED Lawyers today.