Propane tank explosions put bystanders at risk of serious injury and death. One or more parties may be liable for an explosion that has caused you harm, and GED Lawyers will determine who those parties are.
A Jacksonville propane tank explosion lawyer from our team will calculate your damages and fight for a fair settlement. We can also take your case to trial if necessary. Focus on recovery, let us fight for the financial recovery you deserve.
Our Propane Tank Explosion Attorney Can Help You Seek the Compensation You Deserve in Jacksonville
A propane tank explosion case is not a common case type, meaning that fighting for the compensation you need can get complicated. Therefore, you should hire a law firm with deep legal knowledge and ample experience.
GED Lawyers has recovered millions of dollars for our clients, including several multi-million-dollar settlements and judgments. We employ many qualified attorneys who work as a team on our clients’ behalf. When you hire our Jacksonville personal injury lawyer to represent you, we will:
- Fight for the financial recovery you deserve: Settling can be a quick, easy option for law firms, even if the client does not receive all the money they deserve. GED Lawyers won’t accept a settlement unless it covers all of your damages. If we need to take your case to trial, that’s what we will do.
- Keep you informed: Communication is vital to client satisfaction. Our team will provide regular updates about your case. We encourage you to call your attorney or another member of our team whenever you have questions or concerns.
- Do everything in our power to fight your case: GED Lawyers covers all case-related expenses. We will hire experts, reconstruct the events that led to the explosion, and gather important evidence to fight for the settlement you need.
- Treat your time and case with respect: Our firm will file your case, initiate settlement negotiations, and resolve your case as quickly as possible. We know that you want to move forward with your life, so we will work tirelessly to seek the compensation you deserve.
Our attorneys have years of combined legal experience. We know the difficulties that can arise during cases like yours. We’ll work through every obstacle for you, and we’ll demand fair compensation from liable parties.
Other Tasks We Will Handle in Your Propane Tank Explosion Case
GED Lawyers will complete every step in your case, which will allow you to focus your energy on recovery. Our responsibilities will include:
- Identifying all liable parties, which may include a propane tank manufacturer or the party that installed your tank or gas lines
- Calculating the cost of your damages
- Gathering evidence of negligence
- Leading settlement negotiations
- Taking your case to court if needed
We may be able to settle your case before going to court. GED Lawyers fights for the compensation our clients deserve, whether that means negotiating a fair settlement or seeking a verdict in front of a jury.
Our Former Clients Explain How GED Lawyers Will Fight for You in Jacksonville
Our former clients have great things to say after trusting GED Lawyers with their cases. For example:
- “I had a great experience working with GED Lawyers, they were great at communicating with me and I found them very helpful. They were also caring and they advocated for and represented me very well, producing a positive outcome! Very professional as well, definitely recommend” – Andrea Echlund
- “GED Lawyers have been a great firm to work with. The staff is excellent…” – David Snellgrove
A propane tank explosion is a traumatic event, whether you suffered injuries or lost a loved one. Let a lawyer from our team lead your case in Jacksonville so you can focus on your health.
Damages that Propane Tank Explosion Victims Can Recover Compensation for
From burns to injuries caused by debris, injuries from a propane tank explosion can be life-threatening.
Such severe injuries may cause:
The Loss of a Loved One
If a propane explosion in Jacksonville cost your loved one their life, our firm will seek financial recovery for:
- Funeral expenses
- Lost financial support
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of the decedent’s household services
GED Lawyers handles wrongful death cases with the greatest care, as these are sensitive cases that require privacy and respect for the client’s loss.
In both fatal and non-fatal propane explosions, victims may require extensive medical care. From emergency transport to skin graft surgery, hospitalization, and medications, our firm will calculate the cost of your medical expenses.
Temporary or Permanent Professional Damages
Someone injured in a propane tank explosion may lose:
- Performance bonuses
- Work-related benefits
- Earning power
We’ll seek fair compensation whether your professional damages are temporary or permanent.
Injuries suffered in a Jacksonville propane tank explosion may cause non-economic damages, such as:
- Severe physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Lost life enjoyment
Burns and other injuries suffered from a gas explosion can be excruciating. We will account for your intangible losses as we calculate the cost of your case.
Damage to Your Home
If the propane explosion occurred near your home, business, or other property, we’ll calculate the cost of all necessary property repairs. If personal property, such as furniture, suffered damage because of the explosion, we’ll include those damages in your case as well.
Call GED Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation About Your Propane Tank Explosion Case in Jacksonville
We will complete a detailed investigation of the propane tank explosion that has led to your damages. Liable parties should cover all of your losses, and a lawyer from our team will work to ensure that they do.
Call GED Lawyers today for your free consultation. We can explain what your next steps may look like and offer advice about your case.