You may get compensation to cover damages from a boat accident. A Jacksonville boat accident lawyer from GED Lawyers will include medical bills, damage to your boat, lost income, pain and suffering, and all other damages in your lawsuit.
Our firm will work to resolve your case as efficiently as possible, fighting for the entire financial recovery that you deserve.
Why Boat Accident Victims in Jacksonville Choose GED Lawyers to Fight for Their Financial Recovery
GED Lawyers is a law firm with a history of winning. We have obtained many positive case results for clients throughout Florida, including recoveries of:
- $7.13 million
- $6.5 million
- $4.5 million
- $2 million
- $1.4 million
- $1.2 million
These results show what our boat accident lawyers are capable of. We will determine how much compensation you deserve, then direct all our resources towards getting that amount for you.
In addition to our proven ability to win, you may also choose GED Lawyers because:
- Boat accident cases are a key focus for our firm: Your attorney should understand boating-specific laws, and they should have completed boat accident lawsuits successfully prior to your case. GED Lawyers will assign a knowledgeable, experienced attorney to your case.
- We provide excellent client service: Client satisfaction is important to us. We’ll treat you with respect, communicate actively, and provide a direct line to your attorney. If there is anything else we can do to ensure your satisfaction, we will do it.
- We have a versatile team of attorneys: Our team of attorneys work together to get clients the results they deserve. Our versatile team of lawyers will provide the type of legal representation that you deserve.
- We’ll fight for the financial result you deserve: GED Lawyers never accepts a settlement unless our client is paid fairly. If we need to take your case to court, we absolutely will.
There is no time to waste after a boat accident. Our attorneys are ready to fight for your settlement or judgment.
Client Testimonials for GED Lawyers
Clients have the clearest perspective on a law firm’s effectiveness and client service. Several of our former clients describe what it is like to have GED Lawyers on your side:
- “They handled my case very elegantly and professionally. I would gladly hire them again if needed. Now my case is happily closed. Very impressed…” – Robin Nathalie, former client
- “I had a great experience working with GED Lawyers, they were great at communicating with me and I found them very helpful. They were also caring and they advocated for and represented me very well, producing a positive outcome!” – Andrea Echlund, former client
A boat accident lawyer from our team will work to provide the same type of client service to you. Your case in Jacksonville will be a top priority, and we’ll work tirelessly on your behalf.
Which of My Damages from a Boat Accident in Jacksonville Entitle Me to Compensation?
GED Lawyers will seek compensation for all of your damages from a boat accident. Each accident victim comes to our firm with unique damages, and yours may include:
The nature and severity of your accident-related injuries may determine the cost of your medical bills. We can seek money to cover:
- Emergency transportation, which may include water-based rescue vehicles and an ambulance
- Emergency medical care
- Imaging services
Your attorney will seek compensation for any medical expense you’d otherwise have to pay for out of your pocket.
Damage to Your Boat and Other Personal Property
If your boat accident involves damage to your own vessel, we’ll include the cost of repairs in your lawsuit or claim. If any other property, including your cell phone, suffered damage during the accident, we’ll consider those damages too.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering from a boat accident may include:
- Emotional distress
- Physical pain
- Conditions like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, and anxiety
- Lost quality of life
The Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology notes a link between marine accidents and PTSD. Our team will work with mental health experts to identify and value any pain and suffering you have experienced.
Injuries from a boat accident may cost you:
- Earning power
Our firm will determine the cost of your professional damages.
Services We Provide for Boat Accident Victims in Jacksonville
GED Lawyers handles every step of our boat accident cases and can assist you by:
- Documenting your damages: Our team will identify and assign a value to each of your damages. By totaling your damages, we’ll know how much compensation to seek for you.
- Getting evidence from your boat accident: We will gather witness testimony, video footage, law enforcement reports, and any other evidence that sheds light on your accident. This evidence may help us prove who is liable for your damages.
- Identifying liable parties: We’ll identify any boat driver, manufacturer, municipality, or other party with liability for your damages.
- Filing your claim or lawsuit: GED Lawyers will file your case by any applicable deadline. We’ll complete all other paperwork necessary for your case’s completion.
- Seeking a settlement: Your attorney from GED Lawyers will represent you in settlement negotiations. We are familiar with the negotiation process, and we will stand pat behind our settlement of your damages.
- Completing any necessary trial: If your boat accident case leads us to the courtroom, GED Lawyers will fight for your financial recovery at trial.
Boat accident cases can be complex, but GED Lawyers is prepared to overcome all challenges and demand the money you are entitled to.
Call GED Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation About Hiring a Boat Accident Lawyer from Our Firm
Hiring a Jacksonville boat accident lawyer from our firm will allow you to prioritize your health and recovery. We’ll handle every step of your case in Duval County, as fighting for accident victims like you is our job.
Call GED Lawyers today for your free consultation.