Airplane Accident Lawyers
Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Florida
Airplane accidents are amongst the most tragic and high profile of all modern disasters and the litigation surrounding them is often complex and unique, challenging even the most experienced of West Palm Beach Accident Attorneys.
Possible causes of airplane accidents
- Pilot error
- Defective design or manufacture of the aircraft
- Failure to adequately maintain or repair the aircraft
- Failure of one or more of the component parts of the aircraft
- Extreme weather conditions
These factors must be analyzed as a potential cause in any crash. The team of West Palm Beach airplane accident lawyers and staff at Ged Lawyers, LLP will examine all the circumstances surrounding any airplane accident to determine whether a claim for damages or Wrongful Death may be brought on behalf of the victims.
Possible issues to be resolved
If it is determined that a basis for a lawsuit exists, a number of other complex issues then arise, such as:
- What law (federal or state) should be used?
- Where is the best forum for the trial?
- Should lawsuits be filed individually or as a class action?
- Who should be sued (the aircraft manufacturer, operator, or owner; the airport operator; corporate officers; or component part manufacturers)?
- What is the best theory of recovery (strict liability, negligence, breach of warranty, statutory provisions)?
- What is the best method of proving damages?
- How should evidence of the crash be preserved?
The West Palm Beach airplane accident attorneys of Ged Lawyers, LLP have the experience and knowledge necessary to resolve these issues and to bring your case to trial if necessary. Our Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers will work to recover the damages you have suffered to the extent allowed by law; and it will promptly preserve evidence, investigate the airplane accident, and retain the expert witnesses necessary to prove both who is responsible for your losses and the extent of all damages you have suffered.
If you are in Florida, and if you or a loved one has been a victim of an airplane accident, Contact Ged Lawyers, LLP today. The law provides a limited time within which you may bring your claim, so act now to protect your legal rights. Your initial case review with a West Palm Beach airplane accident attorney will be free of charge, so call or email us today.