Your family can seek justice for wrongful death in Massachusetts, and GED Lawyers can help. Such financial recoveries are meant to hold liable parties accountable. The recovery may also help your family cover medical bills and other damages, like funeral expenses.
GED Lawyers is ready to help you today. Our Massachusetts wrongful death lawyers can seek the outcome you deserve.
Why Choose GED Lawyers for Your Wrongful Death Case in Massachusetts?
GED Lawyers maintains multiple offices in Massachusetts. This means that you will have ready access to our personal injury team throughout the legal process. You may also consider our team for your wrongful death case because:
- We take the financial risk: Our legal teams serving Massachusetts require no upfront compensation. We will complete every step of the legal process, paying any filing fees, expert fees, or other costs along the way. If we successfully complete your Massachusetts wrongful death case, we will receive a percentage of your recovery. If we don’t get compensation for you, we will receive no fee.
- We approach wrongful death cases with the client in mind: You have lost a loved one and may have little patience for added stress. Our firm understands how difficult life may be right now, so we want to take the weight of the legal process off your shoulders. Whether you want to be very involved in your case or you’d prefer that we handle the matter with discretion, we will work hard to grant your requests.
- We know civil law in Massachusetts: With multiple locations in Massachusetts, rest assured that we serve victims like you on a daily basis.
Our team provides our strongest effort in each case that we handle. You will have access to your attorney and our support staff, ensuring that you feel valued as a client.
Clients of GED Lawyers Explain Their Experiences
It may be helpful for you to read, in the words of our former clients, what the GED Lawyers experience entails:
- “Very efficient group. Recovered above expectations given the fact they mostly were cleaning up behind another group. Definitely moving forward with them for future needs!” – Philip Renfroe, former client
- “This firm won’t let you down . They are very knowledgeable about the process and will get good results for you.” – Vincent Del Giudice, former client
- “Wonderful people! Ged’s team was very responsive and helpful with my legal questions.” – Chelsea Rigdon, former client
- “I’m very satisfied with the way they took care of my case and took care of my health. I’ll strongly recommend GED Lawyers to everyone for their excellent service.” – Carlo Ennas, former client
These experiences represent the type of legal care you deserve. Our wrongful death lawyers serving Massachusetts will strive to deliver the same consistent, caring representation in your case.
For a free legal consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving Massachusetts, call (561) 995-1966
How GED Lawyers Will Help You After a Wrongful Death in Massachusetts
GED Lawyers can handle every step of your wrongful death case—in fact, we know that such cases can be upsetting for plaintiffs who have lost a loved one. Our team can take this important legal process off of your hands, helping you by:
Identifying Defendants in Your Wrongful Death Case
We will identify any party who is liable for your loved one’s wrongful death. Liability varies from one case to the next, and the details of your loved one’s passing will be important.
Gathering Evidence of Defendants’ Negligence
Whether a case involves a defective product, medical malpractice, premises liability, car accident, or other circumstances, we seek evidence to prove negligence. Evidence can include:
- Photographs of an accident scene
- Relevant witness accounts
- Expert testimony
- Reconstructions of the events that caused your loved one’s passing
- Video footage
Our wrongful death lawyers know what kinds of evidence could be useful in cases like yours. We will complete a full investigation and protect any evidence for use later in your case.
Determining the Cost of Your Loved One’s Passing
The cost of losing a loved one is never purely financial. The tragic loss of life has a non-economic cost, too. It is our team’s job to calculate a precise figure for a settlement or judgment.
Completing Settlement Negotiations
Our attorneys serving Massachusetts will determine whether the liable parties will settle your case. If we receive a fair settlement offer from those defendants, then we may advise that you accept. If those defendants refuse to offer you a fair settlement, then we have other options, like going to trial.
Defending Your Rights
The loss of a loved one takes time to process. You won’t have to worry that liable parties are taking advantage of you. With GED Lawyers handling your wrongful death case in Massachusetts, your rights are safe.
Massachusetts Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me (561) 995-1966
Recoverable Losses in Massachusetts Wrongful Death Cases
Our team will itemize your damages once we begin work on your case. While we cannot determine your losses until we have more details, we know that wrongful death victims can experience:
- Pain and suffering: This category of damage may cover not just your own pain—grief, for one—but also the pain and suffering that your loved one experienced before their passing.
- Lost financial support: If your loved one earned an income, contributed services to their household, or provided other forms of financial support, GED Lawyers will include these losses in your wrongful death case.
- The decedent’s medical expenses: We can seek coverage for any medical expenses related to your wrongful death case.
- Funeral costs: Defendants in your case may cover the cost of your loved one’s funeral service and burial.
- Property damage: If your loved one’s wrongful death case involves any amount of property damage, we’ll include such losses in your case.
You should not have to face the details of such damages. GED Lawyers will handle this step, and every other step in your case, for you.
Click to contact our Wrongful Death Lawyers today
Call GED Lawyers to Work With a Massachusetts Wrongful Death Attorney
GED Lawyers has helped secure justice for victims like you, and our lawyers can start working on your case today. While you grieve and honor the memory of your loved one, we can take care of the entire legal process.
Call GED Lawyers today for a free consultation. Do not wait to call, as we may have a brief time to file your wrongful death case.
Call or text (561) 995-1966 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form