Boca Raton Bus Accident Attorneys
When unexpected injuries happen, our accident attorneys help you get the compensation you need to recover.
Buses are a convenient form of transportation. Some rely on them for their daily commute while other use motor coaches and private bus services to take a variety of trips. However, buses in general do not offer the same types of passenger protection as private vehicles. As a result, passenger injuries can easily occur. At Ged Lawyers, LLP, we provide trusted guidance and strong legal representation in these situations. As experienced Boca Raton bus accident attorneys, we fight to get you the compensation you need to recover when bus injuries occur.
Protecting You Against Bus Accidents and Injuries
While bus accidents are not as common as crashes involving other motor vehicles, the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) reports that nearly 8,000 occur throughout the state each year. Motor coaches and buses provided through schools, public transportation systems, or service providers in the tourist industry typically do not have seat belts, airbags, and other safety features found in automobiles. As a result, when any type of accident happens, passengers are at risk for serious injuries.
At Ged Lawyers, LLP, we protect the rights of victims in bus accidents. We are a strong advocate on your side, helping you get the compensation you need for your medical costs, lost wages, and other expenses. Along with helping those injured in bus crashes or collisions, our Boca Raton bus accident attorneys also defend the rights of people who suffer serious personal injuries as a result of the following:
- Slips, trips, and falls while getting on or off the bus
- Getting struck by objects, such as passenger bags and loose bus fixtures;
- Being pushed and thrown into aisles, other seats, or against surfaces due to sudden stops or when making turns in the road;
- In incidents involving altercations with other passengers on board the bus.
Get the Compensation You Need to Recover From Bus Accident Injuries
According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), more than 15,000 people are injured as a result of bus accidents each year. Common contributing cases in these accidents include:
- Reckless behavior on the part of drivers, such as speeding and driving distracted or under the influence;
- Lack of proper training and skill in bus handling and navigation;
- Mechanical defects and improper bus maintenance practices;
- Bus company policies which put drivers and passengers at risk.
Even seemingly minor injuries suffered in these accidents can leave you unable to work while requiring ongoing medical care. Our Boca Raton bus accident attorneys hold bus drivers and the companies they work for accountable, so you get the compensation you need for your injuries.
Contact Our Florida Bus Accident Attorneys Today
For more than 20 years, Ged Lawyers, LLP. has fought to protect the rights of people injured in bus accidents throughout Florida. To find out how we can help you, contact our Boca Raton bus accident attorneys and request a consultation today.