Were you or a loved one injured in a Lyft accident? You could get compensation to repair your vehicle, cover medical costs, and recover from your trauma. A Florida Lyft accident lawyer from GED Lawyers will fight for your full financial recovery.
You have enough to worry about with recovery, work, family, and other obligations. Let GED Lawyers handle any lawsuit or insurance claim you’d like to pursue.
Recoverable Damages for a Lyft Accident in Florida
The attorneys at GED Lawyers will complete a full accounting of your damages. While recoverable losses may depend on whether you file an insurance claim or lawsuit, your recoverable damages might include:
- Repairs for your vehicle: If a Lyft rideshare driver struck your vehicle, you could receive compensation for all repairs. If your vehicle was a total loss, your financial recovery might pay for a new vehicle.
- Temporary transportation: If you must rent a car or secure other temporary transportation while your vehicle undergoes repairs, we may get coverage for your transportation expenses.
- Medical costs: Any healthcare expenses related to your Lyft accident may be recoverable. Costs may stem from emergency transport, emergency care, hospitalization, rehabilitation, imaging, or other medical services.
- Pain and suffering: Any traumatic memories, pain, emotional and psychological anguish, depression, anxiety, or other forms of pain and suffering may be compensable. This non-economic category of loss is common in civil lawsuits for motor vehicle accidents.
- Professional losses: Lyft accidents in Florida can cause victims to miss work, causing lost income, missed bonus benchmarks, and other types of harm. Any financial or non-financial losses related to your career may entitle you to compensation.
- Damaged property: If you suffered property damage other than harm to your vehicle, you could receive coverage for the cost of replacing the damaged property.
These are just a few examples of common damages we see in Florida Lyft accident cases. If you have any other damages because of your accident, your lawyer can seek fair compensation from the liable parties.
For a free legal consultation with a lyft accidents lawyer serving Florida, call (561) 995-1966
How Much Your Lyft Accident Case Could Be Worth
Several factors can determine the value of a fair settlement, including:
- How many injuries you suffered
- What types of injuries you suffered, and the severity of those injuries
- The monetary cost of your economic damages, including lost wages, medical expenses, and property repairs
- The severity of your pain and suffering and other non-economic damages
- How much medical care you’re likely to need in the future (if any)
- The share of fault for your accident—per Florida Statutes § 768.81, you may receive compensation even if you were partially at fault for your Lyft accident
Having our firm review your case is one way to identify the value of your damages. The accident lawyers from our firm know how to calculate damages, even when the damage doesn’t have an obvious monetary value. We’ll make sure to arrive at a fair target settlement figure, which may help all sides reach a settlement agreement.
Florida Lyft Accident Lawyer Near Me (561) 995-1966
Hiring Our Florida Lyft Accident Attorneys Can Benefit Your Claim
Handling any insurance claim or lawsuit without a lawyer can be difficult. With your attention divided between your recovery, professional life, family, and other responsibilities, you may hesitate to add an insurance claim or lawsuit to your plate.
You can hire GED Lawyers to focus solely on your claim or lawsuit. Clients rely on GED Lawyers for their legal needs because:
- We have a strong presence in Florida, and we know the state’s statutes and legal practices well
- We have a track record of positive case results, including several multi-million-dollar recoveries
- We pride ourselves on prompt communication, ensuring that you can reach your attorney at any time
- We listen to clients so we can strive for the case outcome they seek
We have handled many rideshare accident cases. Our attorneys understand the challenges that come from dealing with various insurance policies. We know large corporations like Lyft may have great resources to fight a claim, but we’re prepared to go the distance with your case.
Client Testimonials Explain What You Can Expect From Our Team
It is one thing for a law firm to claim that they put the client first. It is even more reassuring when real clients testify to our firm’s pursuit of justice:
- “GED Lawyers and the team were so helpful in my unfortunate circumstance with recovering from a car accident. They were informative, helped me with answers, and assisted tremendously with my recovery. Their professionalism and kind responses helped me get back on my feet. In a time of stress and loss, I highly recommend seeking their support as their expertise and caring attitude is superior.” – Jaclyn Felix, client
- “I got into a car accident in Orlando along with my wife and 2 children. I was looking around for lawyers in Florida to represent me since I am from NY. I found GED lawyers, from day one they have been very helpful, professional and kept me updated constantly. Thank you guys for the help and perseverance!” – Tony Lawrence, client
For clients of GED Lawyers, these experiences are not exceptional—they’re the norm. We go above and beyond to win for our clients and ensure they receive personalized, empathetic legal representation.
How GED Lawyers Will Handle Your Case in Florida
We are a law firm that sees cases through to the finish. Once we take over your case, we’ll handle all case-related responsibilities, including:
- Investigation: Our team of attorneys and investigators will work together to gather evidence, record witness statements, and gain a complete understanding of your Lyft accident.
- Documentation: We’ll document each of your damages. Medical bills, diagnoses, proof of lost wages, and accounts of your pain and suffering are all relevant. We will use this documentation as we negotiate on your behalf.
- Calculation: We’ll determine the precise monetary value of your case. We’ll look far ahead, accounting for any damages—like future surgeries or pain and suffering—that you’ll need compensation for.
- Negotiation: We will negotiate with liable parties for the coverage you need. Whether the negotiating partner is an insurance company, attorney, or defendant in your case, we will not accept any settlement except the one you’re entitled to.
- Trial: If trial proves necessary in your Lyft accident case, expect GED Lawyers to lead your case in the courtroom.
We also handle the day-to-day responsibilities of each case, including paperwork, phone calls, emails, and other duties. Your case and your rights are safe with GED Lawyers.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call GED Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
Don’t wait to contact our team, as we should file your claim as soon as possible. A Florida lawyer from our team is ready to start your case today. Call GED Lawyers today for your free Lyft accident case consultation.
Don’t wait to reach out, as the statute of limitations on personal injury lawsuits could affect your case.