Wind damage can be catastrophic to your home. Ideally, your homeowners’ insurance (or another type of policy) could protect you from financial devastation. However, the insurance company that owes you compensation for wind damage may not deal with you in good faith.
A Rehoboth wind damage claims lawyer from GED Lawyers can fight for the insurance compensation you are entitled to. We can demand that the insurance company honor its contract, and if it doesn’t, we can use all the legal options in our power.
Why Hire GED Lawyers for Help With a Wind Damage Claim in Rehoboth?
Our attorneys serving Rehoboth have the same mission in every case we handle: pursue all the money the client deserves. We have a solid track record and can put all of our experience to work in your case.
You may choose GED Lawyers as the firm to lead your claim because:
- We know wind damage claims: Our experience handling wind damage claims prepares us to lead yours. While the details of each case are unique, we know the general process of filing and completing a wind damage claim.
- We don’t bow down to insurance companies: With claims like yours, an insurance company may try to deny you the compensation you deserve. Whether we face intimidation, delays, or any other bad-faith practices, we’ll demand that the insurance company pay you fairly.
- We’re familiar with insurance rules and practices: We know the rules that insurers must abide by. We can also learn the minute details of your insurance policy so the liable insurance company cannot make any false claims about the benefits you deserve.
- We have many versatile legal professionals on staff: Our roster of attorneys is deep. You could work with a lawyer with extensive experience handling wind damage claims. Our attorneys can keep you in the loop and work urgently to complete your claim.
- We take the financial burden off of you: You won’t pay us anything upfront. If we win compensation for you, we simply get a percentage of that. If we don’t win, you don’t owe us any legal fees.
- We show respect and compassion: Our firm understands how exhausting and stressful it is to experience severe wind damage. You’ll receive nothing but patience, understanding, and compassion from our team.
Insurance companies can be shrewd and intimidating. Let our wind damage claims attorneys deal with them for you in Rehoboth.
How Can a Rehoboth Wind Damage Claims Lawyer Help My Case?
You can hire us whether you’ve already filed a wind damage claim or you have yet to file one. Though it isn’t certain that an insurance company will deny or try to underpay your claim, hiring a lawyer may be one of the smartest ways to protect yourself.
The team at GED Lawyers can help you by:
Handling All Interactions with the Insurance Company
As your representatives, the insurance company must deal directly with us. If you need to make a statement, we can help you craft it.
Insurance companies may request paperwork, ask various questions, and communicate with us about the status of your claim. You can focus on your personal affairs while we deal with your claim.
Documenting and Calculating the Cost of Your Recoverable Losses
When surveying the wind damage to your property, we may:
- Photograph every instance of damage that your property suffered
- Hire experts to help calculate the monetary cost of damage
- Cite specific language in your insurance policy that shows your property damage entitles you to compensation
- Gather bills for all property repairs and related services
According to the Congressional Budget Office (CBO), wind damage from hurricanes alone costs billions of dollars each year. We know that the cost of this damage for a single policyholder can also be great.
We can determine the exact cost of your wind damage in Rehoboth and demand the compensation you deserve.
Negotiating with the Insurance Company
We can handle all negotiations with your insurance company. If they negotiate in good faith, we may get fair compensation right away.
Taking Further Legal Action (If Necessary)
However, we can also make it clear to the insurance company that if they don’t pay you fairly, we are ready to take legal action. Our case results show that we negotiate hard and (when necessary) take cases to court.
What Types of Wind Damage Should an Insurance Policy Cover?
Your homeowners’ insurance policy (or other applicable policy) may cover all damage caused by wind, including damage to:
- The structure of your home
- Your roof
- Other personal property
- Other features of your property
We can review your policy’s details, examine the wind damage you’ve experienced, and explain which of your losses entitle you to compensation.
The Insurance Company May Fight Hard Against Your Claim
Put simply, insurance companies make money by paying less to policyholders than they take in through premiums. Because insurers have a financial incentive not to pay their policyholders, you may experience:
- Denial of your claim
- Deceptive claims about your policy
- Claims that the insurance company is giving you one settlement offer only
- Delays in processing your claim
If you hire GED Lawyers, you won’t have to experience any of this firsthand. Our firm can deal with the insurance company for you, sparing you any headaches that arise during the claims process.
Contact GED Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation About Your Wind Damage Claim in Rehoboth
If you’ve suffered wind damage, a lawyer from our firm can help. At GED Lawyers, a team member is ready for your call 24 hours a day. We can use all the time you provide us to prepare the strongest claim we can.
Reach out to GED Lawyers today for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.