Boca Raton Auto Accident Attorneys
Answers to common auto accident questions
Auto accidents are a common occurrence in Florida. However, despite their frequency, many people have misconceptions about their legal rights followings such events.
At GED Lawyers, LLP, our dedicated U.S. lawyers have years of experience representing the residents of Boca Raton in their auto accident cases. In order to help you understand the auto accident legal process, we’ve compiled a list of questions commonly asked about the topic, including:
- What types of compensation can I receive?
- What causes auto accidents?
- How can I increase my odds of full compensation?
- What can a Boca Raton auto accident attorney do for me?
What types of compensation can I receive?
If you’ve been involved in an auto accident, it’s probable that you’ve suffered physical, financial, and emotional harm, and with our attorneys on your side, you can rest assured that we will fight to compensate you for many types of damages, including:
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Medical treatment and bills
- Vehicle repairs
What causes auto accidents?
With thousands of vehicles on the road in Boca Raton at any given time, the causes of auto accidents are virtually limitless. However, some of the most common causes of auto accidents include:
- Distracted Driving
- Mechanical Problems
- Drowsy driving
- Driving while intoxicated
- Driving under the influence
- Running red lights
- Failing to stop at stop signs
- Other traffic law violations
How can I increase my total compensation?
Following an auto accident, there are a number of things you can do to increase the amount of compensation you receive for your injuries, including:
- Take photographs of your injuries, the crash scene, and your vehicle
- Don’t accept any settlement offers from your insurance company without first discussing the matter with your attorney
- Don’t discuss the accident with anyone but your attorney
- Don’t suggest to anyone that the accident was your fault
- Don’t post information about your accident online
- Take pictures of the crash scene, the damage to your vehicle, and your injuries
What can a Boca Raton auto accident attorney do for me?
At GED Lawyers, LLP, our experienced auto accident attorneys can help you in a number of ways. When you allow us to represent you in your auto accident case, we will:
- Investigate your auto accident
- Act as a buffer between you and your insurance company
- Compile evidence related to the accident
- Complete and submit all claim-related paperwork
- Negotiate on your behalf
- Represent you in all necessary legal proceedings
If you have been involved in a car accident, contact an experienced Boca Raton auto accident lawyer today for a free case review
At GED Lawyers, LLP, we are here for you. With a staff of multilingual professionals, we take pride in representing individuals of all backgrounds who’ve been injured in auto accidents. If you’ve been involved in an auto accident, please call us immediately at 561-995-1966 or use our online contact form to speak with one of our dedicated attorneys today.