Types of Car Accidents Overview
When you are involved in any type of crash or collision, our Boca Raton car accident attorneys help you get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim.
Car accidents can occur under a variety of different circumstances. When the reckless actions of other motorists are to blame, Ged Lawyers, LLP. helps you hold them accountable. As experienced Boca Raton car accident attorneys, we provide trusted legal guidance you can count on to get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim.
Common Types of Car Accident Cases Our Office Represents
According to statistics from the state Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), more than 400,000 car accidents in Florida happen each year. These claim the lives of over 3,000 people while leaving more than 255,000 others with serious personal injuries. In the majority of cases, reckless driving behaviors on the part of others are to blame.
At Ged Lawyers, LLP., we provide the aggressive legal representation victims need in these cases. While you focus on your recovery, our Boca Raton car accident attorneys focus on getting you the compensation you deserve. Common types of car accident cases we handle include:
- Rear-end accidents, which often occur as a result of tailgating and other aggressive driving behaviors;
- Side-impact crashes, which tend to happen on highways due to improper passing and cutting other motorists off;
- T-bone accidents, in which another driver slams directly into the side of your vehicle, often in intersections;
- Head-on collisions, which often happen on one-way streets and near highway exit or entrance ramps;
- Rollover accidents, which often occur when drivers go too fast when making turns or going around curves in the road;
- Multi-vehicle car accidents and pileups, in which the action of one or two motorists triggers a chain reaction;
- Hit and run accidents, in which the at-fault driver flees the scene.
Getting the Compensation You Need to Recover
At Ged Lawyers, LLP, we conduct a thorough investigation to determine the type of car accident you were involved in and who is responsible. If the at-fault driver was insured, our Boca Raton car accident attorneys can assist you in filing a claim. We aggressively negotiate with insurance representatives on your behalf to ensure you get the best possible settlement. If the other driver was uninsured or in cases where your injuries are severe, we can guide you in filing a lawsuit against them. There are two types of compensation you may be entitled to under the Florida Statutes includes:
- Compensatory damages: These compensate you for medical expenses and lost wages, as well as for the pain and suffering your car accident resulted in.
- Punitive damages: This is an amount ordered by the judge to punish the at-fault driver for actions that were particularly willful and negligent.
Contact Our Boca Raton Car Accident Attorneys Today
When any type of car accident happens, you can count on Ged Lawyers, LLP. to help you get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. Call or contact our Boca Raton car accident attorneys online to request a consultation today.