Shock, anger, confusion, and fear are just a few of the emotions you may feel after an 18-wheeler truck accident. Accidents involving 18-wheelers frequently lead to life-changing injuries and death. If you were injured or a family member was killed in a truck crash in Massachusetts, you do not have to face this devastating situation alone.
The Massachusetts 18-wheeler truck accident lawyer at GED Lawyers can help you seek financial restitution and justice for the accident. Our team knows the complexities of these cases, and we are here to advocate for you throughout your case.
Why Choose a Massachusetts 18-Wheeler Truck Accident Lawyer from GED Lawyers?
There are many personal injury law firms to choose from, so what sets our law firm apart? At GED Lawyers, we have legal knowledge and dedication. Insurance companies will do everything in their power to minimize or deny claims, and we will protect you against their bad faith practices. We can fight on your behalf so you can focus on putting your life back together after this traumatic experience.
We Can File a Compensation Case After Your Massachusetts Collision
The financial impact of an 18-wheeler crash can be overwhelming. We can file a claim and fight for compensation for your damages. Monetary compensation may be available for your:
- Vehicle damage: Your car, truck, or van may have needed repairs or to be replaced entirely after the crash. We will fight to recover these costs fully.
- Lost income: Most truck accident victims must take time off work. When you are not working, you cannot make income. We will pursue compensation for your lost income.
- Lost earning capacity: Severe injuries can lead to disabilities and loss of functioning. If you cannot work at your full capacity because of your injuries, we will work to recover compensation for your diminished earning capacity.
- Medical costs: Whether you suffered lacerations, a traumatic brain injury, organ damage, broken bones, or other types of injuries, your medical needs may be reimbursable. You may be entitled to reimbursement for the medical costs you already incurred, such as emergency room visits and ambulance fees, as well as the medical expenses you will encounter in the future, such as rehabilitative care.
- Non-economic damages: Massachusetts allows injured parties to pursue financial compensation for their non-financial damages. These may include mental anguish, emotional distress, and physical pain and suffering caused by the crash.
- Wrongful death damages: Monetary damages will never come close to making up for the death of your spouse, parent, child, or other loved one. However, recovering damages through a wrongful death case may give you a sense of justice and financial relief. Compensation may be available for the loss of your loved one’s income, services, care, assistance, protection, society, and companionship. You may also be entitled to compensation for funeral and burial expenses.
We Offer Free Case Reviews and Serve You on a Contingency-Fee Basis
You will not be faced with hefty upfront fees when you choose GED Lawyers. We know you are already dealing with a heavy financial and emotional burden. Your initial case review is completely free. Furthermore, we handle truck accident injury cases on a contingency-fee basis. You do not pay legal fees unless we get you compensation for your damages.
Our Case Results Prove Our Past Successes in Truck Accident Cases
Our team has secured many substantial settlements and awards for injured people and the families of deceased individuals. One of our commercial truck accident cases resulted in a verdict of over $7 million. We are committed to our clients and pursuing the case outcome you deserve.
We Deal With Complex Legal Issues in Your Massachusetts 18-Wheeler Crash Case
Whether you are injured or mourning a family member’s death, you need to focus on what matters, not stressful legal issues. Let us handle the paperwork, legal documents, and communications with the insurance company while you concentrate on healing.
Our Goal Is To Seek Fair Compensation After Your Truck Accident
We are used to dealing with insurance company and trucking company tactics. We will not be pressured into a lowball settlement. We will develop a strong case supported by evidence, witness statements, or expert testimony and then go after appropriate compensation for your damages.
We Do Not Waste Time When Dealing With Your Truck Accident Case
You need your case resolved so you can get back to your life. Our Massachusetts 18-wheeler accident lawyers recognize the value of efficiency. We will ensure that paperwork and court filings are completed on time. Massachusetts has a statute of limitations of three years for personal injury cases, per Mass. Gen. Laws ch. 260 § 2A. We will work swiftly to investigate your case.
For a free legal consultation with a 18-wheeler truck accidents lawyer serving Massachusetts, call (561) 995-1966
Liability for a Massachusetts 18-Wheeler Truck Accident
Liability is another term for legal responsibility. To build a case for damages, we will need to identify the liable party and prove that the at-fault party’s negligence caused the crash. The potentially liable parties for a commercial truck accident include:
- The truck driver: Truck drivers who violate the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) limits on driving time and rest breaks may be too sleepy to drive safely. Speeding, intoxicated driving, distracted driving, and other types of negligent driving may also lead to a crash.
- The trucking company: The trucking company may have acted negligently by failing to hire qualified drivers or failing to ensure trucks were adequately maintained.
- The party that loaded truck cargo: There are rules regarding how truck cargo must be loaded and safely secured. If shifting or loose cargo caused your crash, the party who loaded the cargo might be to blame.
- The manufacturer or designer of a defective truck part: In some cases, a truck accident is caused by a defective truck part. The company that designed, created, or sold a defective part might be liable for damages if the defect led to a crash.
Massachusetts 18-Wheeler Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (561) 995-1966
Let Our Massachusetts 18-Wheeler Truck Accident Lawyer Help You
You do not have to handle your 18-wheeler truck crash injury case on your own. Let our team of personal injury lawyers seek compensation on your behalf while you focus on healing. You can count on our team serving Massachusetts to advocate for you. Call us today to get started with your free initial case evaluation.
Call or text (561) 995-1966 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form