You could get full compensation for your losses after a boat accident. A Rehoboth boat accident lawyer from GED Lawyers can identify liable parties, make a case strategy, and fight for your financial recovery.
Your recovery should be the priority. With GED Lawyers handling your case, you can spend your time and effort on your health. We’ll take the legal process off of your hands.
Recoverable Damages in a Rehoboth Boat Accident Case
Boat accident victims can suffer from injuries, and in the most severe cases, pass away from those injuries. Whether you’re facing the loss of a loved one or you’re recovering from your own injuries, your losses may include:
You may receive coverage for all accident-related medical care, including:
- Emergency transport from the scene of your accident
- Emergency room care
- Imaging of your injuries
The severity of your injuries may dictate your medical costs. Some injuries can be disabling, and the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation notes that disabling injuries can be extremely expensive.
GED Lawyers wants liable parties to cover your medical costs. This is one of the goals we’ll work hard to achieve.
Pain and Suffering
Traumatic events and resulting injuries can cause invisible scars. Pain and suffering from your boat accident in Rehoboth may include:
- Traumatic memories of your boat accident
- Lost sleep
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pain from your injuries
- Emotional distress
- Lost quality of life
Civil courts in Massachusetts allow you to seek coverage for your pain and suffering, even though there is not always an obvious financial cost. Our team will determine what the cost of your pain and suffering is and seek the compensation you deserve.
Treatment for Psychological and Emotional Trauma
Separate from your pain and suffering, you may get coverage for the treatment of pain and suffering. This may include counseling, medications, various therapies, and any other treatment that addresses your trauma.
If your injuries prevent you from working, you may get compensation for:
- Lost income
- Lost productivity
- Failure to earn performance bonuses or promotions
- Lost benefits
- Lost earning power
- Other professional damages
When your work life is in disarray, your finances may also become chaotic. We’ll seek a recovery that gives you financial stability after your boat accident.
If you were in a boat, on a jet ski, or on another vessel that suffered damage, we may get coverage to repair or replace the vessel. We may also get compensation for any personal property damaged during the course of your accident.
Clients often come to us with many losses. We identify and itemize those losses, then calculate how much compensation the client deserves. This is what a Rehoboth boat accident lawyer from GED Lawyers will do for you, too.
For a free legal consultation with a boat accidents lawyer serving Rehoboth, call (561) 995-1966
How GED Lawyers Can Assist You After a Boat Accident in Rehoboth
Our services range well beyond calculating your damages. Our team serving Rehoboth can also:
- Investigate your accident in full: When we investigate, we seek every detail, shred of evidence, and witness account. Our firm may also hire experts to reconstruct your boat accident, providing a clear picture of how the incident happened.
- Establish liability: We must determine who is liable for your boat accident. Potential defendants include a boat driver, boat manufacturer, or anyone else who contributed to your accident. If someone caused or failed to prevent your boat accident, they may be financially liable for your losses.
- File your case: We will gather all necessary documentation, draft your case, and file it with the proper parties. Our team files cases as quickly as possible, as Mass. Gen. Laws Ch. 260 § 2A generally allows you only three years to file a personal injury case.
- Document your losses: We will secure any medical records, photographs of injuries, employment records, witness testimony, or other documentation that proves your losses. Our team will want to show your losses in the greatest possible detail, leaving no doubt that your accident has caused you harm.
- Negotiate a settlement: We will negotiate a settlement—but we won’t agree to a settlement offer unless it is fair.
All you must know is that we handle the legal process for you. When GED Lawyers accepts your case, you don’t have to worry about a thing. Just continue to get treatment, rest, and focus on what you need to focus on; we’ll handle your case.
Rehoboth Boat Accident Lawyer Near Me (561) 995-1966
What Makes the GED Lawyers’ Client Experience Different?
Our team works hard to establish ourselves from competitors. We want our clients to feel that they’ve chosen the right law firm, so we strive for:
- The maximum financial recovery that you are entitled to
- Complete client satisfaction
We have complete control over the client experience, and we believe that every client deserves the best legal service. We aim to please boat accident victims by:
- Keeping you in the loop when it comes to case strategy, case updates, and settlement offers
- Answering any questions you have with patience and clarity
- Replying quickly to your phone calls and emails
- Involving you in important case-related decisions
We provide full financial support for your case. We pay for filing fees, expert fees, and any other expenses that come with your case. Our attorneys also receive no upfront fee. We only get a percentage of your winnings, which means you pay nothing unless we succeed in your case.
What Former Clients Say About GED Lawyers
We have secured many notable case results for our clients. Our attorneys are just as focused on client satisfaction as financial recoveries, as our testimonials show:
- “GED Lawyers is truly a pleasure to work with. They accommodate our schedule and work seamlessly with our office. I highly recommend them to anyone.” – Jennifer Burnett
- “Very efficient group. Recovered above expectations given the fact they mostly were cleaning up behind another group. Definitely moving forward with them for future needs!” – Philip Renfroe
We never settle for just a financial recovery or a satisfied client. In every case, we expect both.
Call GED Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
A Rehoboth boat accident lawyer from GED Lawyers will fight for victory in your case. Justice is simply too important to us. We never settle for less than you deserve. If we need to take your case to trial, we will.
Call GED Lawyers today for your free consultation.